My Blog List

Friday, July 13, 2012

Reece Family Reunion Part 1

It was great to spend so much time with David's family. The first portion of the vacation was spent in the DC area. We stayed with his sister and family who lives in Alexandria. (Actually, we stayed in another apartment in their complex...) Pictures curtesy of Amy Reece. :) 

Amy and I during family pictures. Pay no attention to the shiny teeth. 

I'm pretty sure I was posing. 

Someplace on the streets of DC.

The White House. 

The Washington Monument + Kimberly + Amy + Me. 

Hot, tired, and sweaty at the Lincoln Memorial. 

I had to add this one for because of the cuteness of David and Baby Reece. 

All together at the outskirts of the Korean War Memorial. 

LOVE this picture. 


The two of us. 

2 comments:

Erica said...

Your family is so cute! I love all the red hair. I have always wanted red hair! Red heads are gorgeous!

Marianne said...

I'll tell you what...David looks GOOD with a baby on his knee. So adorable.

I'm glad you get along so well with David's family--they look like great bunch!!