My Blog List

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Decor

My Mom is absolutely amazing. I love her so much! She is so thoughtful to send little care packages all the way to Georgia. A few weeks ago she sent a cute banner and plaque she made. It made our apartment very cozy.


I wasn't quite sure where to hang it. There aren't very many walls in our front living area that are big enough and have a spot to tie the banner up.


I think the plaque is adorable. The Country Bunny is one of my favorite books. It has a feminist undertone, which I think makes it all the more charming.


And meet Mr. Hamilton. He is incredibly cuddly and therapeutic for sad days. I got him while my Uncle Steven was battling cancer. He received this bunny as a get well gift but for some reason I knew that he wasn't going to keep it. As soon as I saw him I felt this deep connection with him. I intimately knew his thoughts and feelings, and he mine. We were meant to be friends and I couldn't bare the thought of parting from him. What if he didn't have a good home? So I asked my Grandma for him and surprisingly she said yes!

1 comment:

Erica said...

How sweet of your mom to send packages. I love the banner!