My Blog List

Monday, February 6, 2012

It finally happened

I talked about doing it. I've joked about it. I've thought about it. I've hoped it would happen anyway. Everyone knows my opinion concerning it. But when it finally happened--on my account--I feel horrible.

I broke David's glasses.

It's not my fault. He's the one that left them in the middle of the floor to be stepped on in the middle of the dark night.

But I'm not ready for change. What if they don't have replacement frames? What if he gets glasses that I think look good, but actually end up making him look horrible. He LOVED those glasses. He's told me he thinks he looks good in them. And now I've broken something he loved.

And let's not get into the $$$$$.

I promise I didn't break them on purpose. Sorry!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh dear.

Erica said...

Rach, you make me laugh so hard! Glasses are pricey but it will be fun to go look.

Nicole Wendorff said...

oh sad. :( Maybe David will get a pair he likes even more.... ? Hopefully.

Marianne said...

Oh Rachel, I know you didn't mean to make me laugh, but I'm totally laughing!! Poor David. Poor Rachel.

You'll find some new ones, I'm sure. Maybe ones you BOTH like?!!

XOXOX!!